After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Reset your MyCOMET password.
If you’ve forgotten your MyCOMET password and can no longer access your account, you can use the password reset function to have a new password sent to your email address.
- If you are not sure of your username you can click the sign up button and enter your details with the same first name, last name and date of birth.
- From there you will get a message letting you know that you already have an account which will include your username and an indication of the email address that the password reset will be sent to.
- From the MyCOMET login page, select Forgot Password.
- Input your email address or your username - type this information do not use auto-fill.
Note: If the email address is associated with more than one account you will receive a password reset email for all accounts. The password will not change until the change password link in the email is clicked.
- Select Submit.
- A password reset token will be sent to the email address linked to your account - please check your junk/spam folder. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Note: The email will also contain your case sensitive username. Use this to log back in as it will not accept email address as the username.
If you see UUID error when you click the change password link this means your link has expired.
If you do not receive an email or the email address is wrong please start a new support ticket HERE.