After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Link directly to a course item and complete registration.
- Search for a course to register to.
Courses refer to coach, referee, or player welfare education events that are available for people to attend and become accredited with the relevant qualifications. Like with regular registrations, you can register to a course via your MyCOMET profile.
Register with direct link
- If a direct link has set up for the course, simply click the link and after logging in you will be taken directly to the item details page.
- From there just complete any of the custom questions that and then add the item to your cart.
- Once the item is in the cart you will see the cart showing one item in the top right corner.
- Click the cart to see the item and then click proceed to checkout to continue.
- Once one the checkout page you will need to agree to the terms and conditions then you will see the option to submit payment which will take you the Paymark payment portal.
- Follow the on screen instructions to make payment either via credit / debit card or online EFTPOS.
Note: Depending on how the organisation have set up the item you might also see the pay later option. If you do not see this option then payment is required at the time for purchase to complete your registration.
Register by searching items
- Once logged in, select events option from the left hand menu.
- If you are on mobile, select the menu icon in the top left corner.
- In the Choose Seller field, type in the name of the organisation that is running your event. Then select it from the list of available options.
- You will be presented with a list of all the items that the organisation has to offer. You can scroll down to see more, and navigate through the pages using the arrows if available.
- To narrow down the items you see you search you can using key words in the search bar.
- Once you identify the item that you need use the arrow to take you through to the full details or use the cart button to add it straight to your cart.
Note: If the organisation has set up custom questions to answer you will be taken to the full details page when you click the cart button. Once you have completed these questions you can then proceed to add the item to the cart.
- Once the item is in your cart, click the cart icon in the top right corner and proceed to checkout.