After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Self-request termination from a club or organisation using MyComet
- Once logged in, select Dashboard from the left hand pane.
- If you are on mobile, select the Menu icon in the top left corner, then select Dashboard.
- Under list of registration you will see a full list of all of your current registrations. Underneath the status of the registration you wish to termination click the Request Termination button.
- You will then see a dialogue box asking for additional comments. The reason will be sent to your previous club via email so be as descriptive as possible. To send the request click confirm.
- Once that is done you will see the status of that registration will change to TERM. REQUESTED.
- An email will be sent to both you and your club notifying of the status change.
- Before you can register to a new club your termination will need to be confirmed by the club. Once this happens the registration status will change to TERMINATED and you are able to register to a new club.