After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- View your unpaid transactions.
- Make payment for unpaid transactions.
If you have selected Pay Later during the registration process, or if unpaid payments have been added to your profile, you can very easily view and make payment for these transactions via your MyCOMET profile.
Note: Make sure to check the website of the club for any additional registration information that may not be available on MyCOMET.
- Once logged in, select Dashboard from the left hand pane.
- If you are on mobile, select the menu icon in the top left corner, then select Dashboard.
- Select Unpaid Transactions
You will be presented with all the unpaid transactions record against your profile.
- By selecting the arrow you view more information the transaction.
- View and tick the box to agree to the NZF Terms and Conditions.
- Select Submit Payment.
- Follow the on screen instructions to make payment either via credit / debit card or online EFTPOS.