Getting Started: Update your User Settings
After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Update your password.
- Update your settings.
- Change the look and feel of COMET.
Information such as your account email, password and site colour can all be found in the User Settings. Editing this information is quick and easy to do.
Let’s navigate to these settings and have a look.
- Select User Settings from the top right hand corner.
- From here you can see that you can:
- Change your password.
- Update your mobile number and email address.
- Add stack and dock menus.
- Change the language.
- Change the look and feel.
- Add a user photo.
Let’s focus on changing your password, email and the look and feel of the site.
- To change your password:
- Input your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter in your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Select Save.
- It’s pretty easy to update your mobile / email details as well.
- Input your mobile number in the Mobile Phone field.
- Input your email address in the Email field.
- Select Save.
Now that the housekeeping is out of the way, let’s get into the fun stuff: changing the look and feel of the site!
- In the Change Look & Feel section you will see a whole bunch of different options available to you. Upon selecting an option, the site will update with a new lick of paint. Work your way through the options and pick your favourite!
Note: The User Interface settings are personal to your login only. So even if you change the settings on your account they will not apply to other users.