After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate to your Club.
- Update your Club’s contact information.
- Once logged in, navigate to your club by selecting your club name from the middle of the page.
- Alternatively, you can select Clubs from the Primary Navigation Menu, then select My Club.
You will be navigated to your club’s database. From here you can see basic information about your club such as its name, parent Federation, as well various tabs containing information on your players, teams, officials, matches etc.
Now lets update your club’s contact information.
- Select the Contacts tab.
Update Address Information
- Select Edit.
- Enter in the Address, Region, Place (suburb), and postal code for your club.
- As you start to type information in the region and place fields, the system will intuitively auto-fill the information. However, you can also use the magnifying glass to search and find the region or place.
- Select Save.
Note: Here you should input your club’s physical address, not the mailing address.
Add New Contact
- From the Contacts tab, select the Plus button.
- Select the relevant contact type from the Type dropdown menu.
- Input the Value.
- For example, if you selecting Telephone, then you would input your club’s telephone number.
- Input a Description (e.g. main telephone).
- Select Save.
You may have as many contacts as you wish, including multiple contacts of the same type.