After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Run a payment reconciliation report via Paymark.
Payments that are made to your club via MyCOMET are available in your club on a nightly basis. These payments are paid in a lump sum into your bank account but can be easily line itemized and reconciled via reports via the Paymark console.
- Navigate to the Paymark CLICK login page HERE and use your credentials to log into the portal.
- Select Transactions from the left hand menu.
- Select Transaction List.
- Use the From and To fields to define the period that you wish to search for transactions and reconcile payment amounts.
- This period should match the period that you are trying to reconcile. For example, if you are wanting to reconcile for a whole month of payments in your club’s bank account, then the From and To dates should equate to the relevant month.
- Select the relevant export Format.
- View on Screen displays the transactions on screen.
- If you use this option, use the Txn/Page to select how many transactions should appear on the page.
- Select the relevant Account. This is only relevant if you have multiple Paymark accounts (e.g. junior and senior club accounts).
- Ensure the Show Refund Transactions and Show Cancellation Transactions checkboxes are unticked.
- Select Apply Filter.
Tip: if you have selected to View on Screen, you can still export the transactions by selecting the relevant format; from left to right: CSV, Excel, and PDF.
Upon running this report you will be presented with a list of all transactions that match your parameters. The total received in your bank account should equal the total amount in the report.