After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Log into the Messenger.
- Navigate around the messenger options.
The Messenger is an in-built email communication tool that allows club users to compose and send emails to their members (players, coaches, staff, etc). The messenger is access via Comet Data.
- Log into COMET and navigate to Comet Data at https://comet.oceaniafootball.com/data/
- In Comet Data, any report that provides an email address can be turned into a distribution group for messenger. The most common report used will be the Player Registrations Report.
Click on Messenger at the bottom of the menu. There will be three sub-options available to you.
- This is where you can create the emails that you will be sending to your members. You will also find your draft emails and sent emails here.
- Distribution Groups
- Here you will find the list of distribution groups that you have saved from Comet Data reports.
- Message Template
- Here you can create email templates that you can use to send to members. So if you send similar emails multiple times, instead of writing them over and over, you can simply create a message template.