After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Compose a message in Communicator.
- Send a message to a distribution group.
Note: This guide is designed for Version 2 (v2) of the Messenger (formerly Communicator). Launched 20 Oct 2020.
Sending a message via the Messenger is quick and easy to do. If you have created message templates, the process is even quicker!
- Select Compose Message from the left hand menu.
- In the Recipients field, input the name of the distribution group that you wish to send to.
- You can also search and select individual members.
- In the Subject field, input the subject. If you have created a Message Template, select the template button to the right and select the relevant template.
- In the message box, type out your message.
- If you selected a message template, your message will be automatically populated.
- Delivery by email should be toggled on. If not, move the dot to the right.
- Select Send Message.
Done! You should see a little confirmation box at the bottom the screen advising you that the message has been sent. You can also check your sent messages in your outbox.