After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Set your unavailability
Setting your unavailability in COMET will allow referee appointers to know when you are not able to be appointed to officiate matches.
- Once logged in select Referees and Officials from the left hand menu.
- Select Availability.
- Click the + button to add your Unavailability.
- In the Date From field, input the date from when you will become unavailable.
- In the Date To field, input the date when you will become available. Note: If you keep this blank you will be unavailable indefinitely.
- In the Time From field, input the time of the day you will be unavailable from. Note: if you are unavailable for the whole day, leave this blank.
- In the Time To field, input the time of the day you will become available i.e. end of the unavailability period. Note: if you are unavailable for the whole day, leave this blank.
- In the Days field select the days that you are unavailable. Use this to specify certain days that you are unavailable across a time period e.g. cannot officiate on Sundays.
- In the Description field, input the reason for unavailability.
- Select Save.
You can now viewed all your saved unavailability from the availability dashboard. To edit any of these just click on the magnifying glass and select edit.