After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Confirm / reject a match allocation from the email notification
- Confirm / reject a match allocation from Comet
Once referees are appointed to a match and the status of the match is changed to SCHEDULED the referee will automatically receive a notification and they will be able to see the match in COMET.
Once you have been assigned to a match, you may have one of three statuses:
Pending: If the status of a referee to a match is pending, then this means that your allocation has not been confirmed. A pending referee will have an orange dot against their name in COMET.
Confirmed: If the status of a referee to match is confirmed, then this means that your allocation has been confirmed. A confirmed referee will have a green dot against their name in COMET.
Rejected: If you have changed your status in the match to rejected you will no longer see this match in COMET.
Confirm / Reject from Email
- Once you receive your appointment notification via email you can either confirm or reject the appointment via the links contained in the email.
- This will automatically change the status of the match in COMET.
Confirm / Reject from COMET
- Once logged in select Referees and Officials from the left hand menu.
- Select My Next Matches.
- Your status in the upcoming matches will be displayed by the coloured dot on the right hand side of the match. To change your status in the match click the dot which will display the change status dialogue box. Note: If you are rejecting the appointment you will need to add a description here.