After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- View the Availability console.
- View referee availability and unavailability.
The availability console allows you to search and view the availability and unavailability of referees within your Federation. This is useful when considering referees for upcoming matches.
- Once logged in, select Referees and Officials from the left hand menu.
- Select Availability.
- Ensure the show only currently unavailable checkbox is ticked.
- Input the date range that you wish to check for availability / unavailability using the Date From and Date To.
- Select Search.
You will be presented with a list of all referees that have input either availability or unavailability, dates, days, and reasons / comments. By selecting the
Tip: You can enter in the name of your Federation to narrow down the list of officials.
By selecting the relevant referee you can view more information about availability / unavailability. If you wish to export the list, select the export icon to the right of the page.
Tip: Once exported, add a filter to the Availability Type column so you can toggle between availability and unavailability.