After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- View the Search Matches console.
- Assign multiple referees to multiple matches.
When assigning referees to a match, you may wish to do so quickly, and across multiple matches. Using the search matches console you can assign multiple referees, across different matches, across different competitions all in one place.
- Once logged in, select Competitions from the left hand menu.
- Select Search Matches.
- Use the Date From and Date To date range to set the range you wish to view the matches for.
- Use the Competitions selector to select the competitions you wish to assign referees to.
- Select Search.
Note: If you do not select and competitions with the selector, you will see all matches / competitions that are being played within the date range selected.
You will presented with all the matches that match your parameters. Use the Football and Futsal tabs to toggle between football and futsal matches. Now, let’s assign some officials to the matches.
Note: The matches that are visible to you depend on your access ie if you have access only to a region within Federation, you will only see matches within that region.
- Next to the relevant match, input the referees that will be officiating the match, next to the relevant role (eg referee, assistant referees, assessors, etc.).
- Wait for the confirmation to appear from the top right of the page before assigning the next referee.
- Once finished, you may simple navigate away from the page.
Note: You can use the page navigator at the bottom of the page to navigate through the list of matches.
Unless you know that a referee is available, you should always use the magnifying glass to search and assign a referee. When using the magnifying glass, you can view all referees in a list format; where referees are already assigned, you will see this in the Assigned columns; and where referees have input their unavailability, they will be marked in red.
By hovering over red marked referees, you can see why they are unavailable without having to navigate to the Availability console.