After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- View the Match Assignments Report
As the name suggests, the match assignments report allows you to view the assignments of referees to matches for a particular date range and their status to the match ie confirmed, pending, rejected.
- Once logged in select Reports & Stats from the left hand side.
- Select Referees & Officials.
- Use the search bar to search and select the Match Assignments report.
- Select the relevant Season.
- Select the require date range using the Match Date fields.
Note: You may use the Competition and Round parameters if you want to look at the assignments for a particular competition.
- Select Run Report.
You will be presented with a list of all the matches that match your parameters, location of the match, the referees assigned and their status to the match.
You can use the export options to view the report as an excel, word, pdf, or csv document.
Note: The report will only display matches where a referee has been assigned. If a match has no referees assigned, then it will not appear on this report.