After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Run report to view number of referees within Federation
As part of your reporting processes throughout the year, you may wish to know how many referees you have for the season. The Referee List by Organisation report will give you that information in a few simple clicks.
- Once logged in, select Reports & Statistics from the left hand menu.
- Select Referees & Officials.
- Use the search bar to search and select the Referee List by Organisation report.
- Use the Gender field to select the relevant Gender. Conversely, you may leave it on All to get both genders.
- Select CONFIRMED from the Registration Status field.
- In the Date field, input the date range you wish to check
- Note that this refers to the Date From of referee ie the date which they registered to your Federation.
- Select Run Report.
You will be presented with a list of all the referees that have registered to your Federation for the season.
You may use the export options to export the report as an excel, pdf, word, or csv document.