After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate to your match.
- Add half and full time score to the match.
For some matches, you may need to enter in the match results prior to entering the full statistics (i.e. goal scorers, cards, subs etc.) or you may only be required to enter just the score (Quick Entry).
We are going to be looking at how to do the quick entry.
But first, what is the difference between the two methods? Well, where full statistics requires you to enter the statistical information of a match one-by-one, the quick entry method allows you to input just the score of the match.
- Once logged in select Referees and Officials from the left hand menu.
- Select My Next Matches.
- You will displayed with a list of matches you have been appointed to and the status of the match has not yet been changed to PLAYED. Click on the match you are wanting to add the score to, which will take you to the match dashboard.
- From the match dashboard click on the edit button to edit the details.
- Input the half and full time score in the score field and click save to save the changes.
You have now updated the score of the match.