After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Add Players to a catalogue for a competition.
- Remove players from a catalogue for a competition.
A catalogue of players refers to players that have been added to a specific team for a specific competition. Depending on the competition regulations, you may be required to add a catalogue of players to your club’s team in a competition.
Note: In order to be added to a catalogue, your players must be CONFIRMED in your club’s database. See the Confirm Player Registration guide on how to do this.
- Once logged in, select Competitions from the left hand menu.
- Select My Competitions.
Here you will be presented with a list of all the competitions for which your club or one your club’s teams has been entered into.
Tip: If your club features in a lot of competitions, you can use the name field to help narrow down your search.
- Select the relevant competition.
- Select the Teams tab.
- Select +Players next to your club’s name (or team name) to begin adding players to your catalogue.
You will see a list of CONFIRMED players in your club. Use the Name and/or Date of Birth fields to narrow down the search.
Note: You will not see all of your club’s CONFIRMED players in this list.
Why? Depending on the type of competition, the list filters accordingly and displays the players that meet that criteria. For example, if it is a Senior Mens competition, the list will only show male players that are eligible for Senior Mens competitions (i.e. Male players aged 15+).
- In the # column next to the relevant player, add a kit number, this is optional.
- Tick the next box to add the player to the catalogue.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for all players you wish to add to your catalogue.
- Select Add Selected.
To view all the players that have you added to your catalogue, click on the arrow to the left of your club’s name.
From here you can also edit their kit number by selecting pencil icon next to the relevant player. Selecting the trash can icon removes the player from your catalogue.
Note: If you find that you cannot remove a player from a catalogue, this will be due to the competition being configured as such by the competition organisers that the catalogue cannot be modified.
Tip: Use the Players in Catlogue report to download a PDF version of the players in your teams catalogue.