After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Add a default Stadium and Field (venue).
Depending on the competition requirements within your region, you may be required to add default / preferred venues to your club’s teams within a competition. Before doing this, check with your Federation whether you are required to do this.
- Once logged in, select Competitions from the left hand menu.
- Select My Competitions.
You will be presented with a list of all the competitions for which your club / team is featured in.
- Select the relevant competition.
- Select the Teams tab.
- Select +Stadium.
- In the Stadium field, start typing the name of the venue to find and select the venue.
- Alternatively, you may use the magnifying glass option to search and find the venue.
- Select the relevant Field.
- If a venue does not have any fields, this option will remain greyed out.
- Select the Priority. This indicates your team / club’s preferred option.
- Select Save.
Repeat the above steps if you wish to add more preferred venues to the team. At any point if you wish to view / edit the venues that have been assigned to your clubs team within the competition, select the arrow next to your team’s name. In the stadium section you can view all the assigned venues, and by using the pencil icon next to the relevant venue, you may change the details.