After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Access Competition type reports.
- View all players in catalogues (teams) for your club.
- View all players in catalogues (teams) for your club – including contact information.
When your club is involved in multiple competitions, it can become difficult to keep track of all the players in the various teams across your club. The Players in Catalogues reports are a good way to see all the players that have been added to a catalogue for competitions that your club is participating in.
- Once logged in, select Reports & Statistics from the left hand menu.
- Select Competitions.
- Use the report search bar to find and select Players in Catalogues.
- Use the Season dropdown to select the correct season.
- Select the relevant Discipline.
- Select Run Report.
Tip: You can use the Competitions selector if you wish to view only the catalogues for the selected competitions.
This report list all the players that have been added to a catalogue, sorted by the team name. Use the export options to export this list out as an Excel or CSV.
Wanting to include contact information about the players as well? If you use the Players in Catalogues (with contacts) report, you can get the same details as the above report, with the addition of contact information.