Start by downloading the NZF Amateur Player Agreement Template HERE.
To get the APA ready to sign the club will need to edit/complete the below parts:
|1. Date – date the contract is written|
2. Player’s name – Full legal name
3.Comet ID – found in the top left of the players record in Comet.
4. Club Name – Legal name of the club
|5. Date – date to match page 1|
6. Player – name to match page 1
7. Club – name to match page 1
8.Commencement date – date the contract comes in effect
9. Items supplied to return – add any items supplied by the club that the player will need to return at the end of the agreement, otherwise insert “none”.
10. Items supplied to retain – add any items supplied by the club that the player will retain at the end of the agreement, otherwise insert “none”.
11. Expense reimbursement – adjust value to reimbursement of player. This must not exceed $150. If the player does not receive reimbursement enter the amount as $0 - do not delete the clause.
12. Specified expenses – delete expenses that do not apply to your reimbursement - do not add others.
13. Registration fees, levies, fines – delete either (i) or (ii)
Once the APA is complete it should be signed on behalf of the club and the player.
|Pages 4 & 5|
14. Signature of the clubs authorised agent
15. Name of authorised agent
16. Role of the authorised agent
17. Name of witness present when signed by the club
18. Address of club witness
19. Occupation of club witness
20. Date APA was signed by the club
21a. Signature of the player (if 18 or older). Or;
21b. Signature players parent (if 17 or younger)
22. Name of the witness present when signed by the player
23. Address of player witness
24. Occupation of player witness
25. Date APA was signed by the player
Once the APA has been fully signed then it should be saved as a PDF ready to upload onto the player COMET profile.
Check out the below Footy Tip to see instructions on how to load the APA into COMET.