After completing this help guide, you’ll be able to:
- Add players to starting lineup
- Add players to substitutes
- Add coach and team officials to lineup
- Edit saved lineup information
At the top of the match screen , tap either the “Home” or “Away” tab, depending on for which team you are entering lineups.
- To create the team lineup, tap Add next to Starting lineup.
- You will then see a list of your Available players. Tap the green plus (+) button to add a player to the Starting lineup.
- When adding a player to the lineup, you'll have the option to mark a player as a Goalkeeper (GK), Captain (CP), or to simply indicate that the player is added to the Starting Lineup (SL).
- To change the players shirt number simple click on the number to display the number input screen.
- If you add an incorrect player just click the red minus (-) button.
- Once you have selected all the players for the starting lineup, tap the blue checkmark to save the line-up.
- Return to the team tab, and tap Add next to Substitutions. Repeat the same process for adding the substitutes.
Coaches & Team Officials
- Return to the team tab, and tap Add next to Team officials.
- You will then see a list of roles for coaches and team officials (e.g. Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, etc.).
- To add the Head Coach tap the plus (+) button next to Unassigned and choose the registered person available on your list.
- Return to the Team officials page and repeat the same process for other team officials.
- To add additional officials into roles that aren't automatically listed tap +Add team officials to add officials at the bottom of the page, then tap the plus (+) button next to the role you want to add to the line-up.
Copy from Previous Round
If the same players and officials are frequently added to the lineup, you can simply copy the lineup from the previous match by tapping the previous button on the list of Available players or officials.
Editing Team Lineup
- If you need to edit the lineup by removing the players from the list or simply updating their shirt number, tap the Edit button.
- Add additional players to the lineup or click on the lineup button at the top of the page to edit players currently in the lineup.
- You will now be able to remove the player from the lineup, change their shirt number (note that this can only be done if the shirt number isn't already being used in the lineup) or add and remove match roles.
- Click the tick to save the changes.