Note: You must have been given your Paymark ID by NZ Football before you can complete this. Start a ticket on this help site if your Paymark process has been completed and you have not received your code from NZ Football.
- Next, complete the details in the Merchant profile.
- Merchant name is the club name.
- Email is the main contact email address for the club.
- Description is any chosen description.
- Currency will default to NZD.
- Click save.
- Once saved, a Payment Options tab will appear. Click this tab to start configuring payment options.
- Let's start by configuring our Paymark account, click the Paymark option from the list.
- Toggle Enable online payments with Paymark to on.
- Enter your Paymark Merchant number into the Paymark Account ID field.
- If you wish to enable transaction fees for payment being made to your club/org you can toggle on the Enable transaction fee setting.
- Fixed transaction fee is a dollar value that is charged with every transaction.
- Percentage transaction fee will a percentage of the total transaction.
- Click save.
Note: Turning on transaction fees will enable this for all purchases on all items for your club/org.
- Finally, if you wish people to be able to purchase items from your MyComet store but pay at a later date then you will need to enable to manual payment option. Click the manual option from the payment options tab.
- Toggle Enable manual payments to on.
- Click Save.
You are now configured to receive purchases and payments in your MyComet portal.