After completing this help guide you will be able to,
- Create course manager registrations
- Assign a course manager to a course
After creating a course in MyCOMET, you are able to add Course Managers to the course to allow others access to course administration.
Firstly, to be able to add a user as a course manager, they need to have the correct registration created in COMET.
- Search for the person in COMET, as instructed in our Using Quick & Advanced Search guide
- Once you are viewing the person profile, select to view the different profile options beside View as
- Select Event Manager
- Once you're viewing the profile as Event Manager, scroll down and select New Registration
- Fill out all the details required to create the registration
- Select Save
Once the person has an event manager registration created, you will then be able to add them to a course as a course manager. To do this, first find and select the course you want to add them to. If you need guidance on how to search for a course, see our Create a Course guide where viewing the course is also instructed.
- Select the Managers tab
- Use the search box to search for the person you want to add
- Select them from the list and select the save button
- If you need to delete a course manager, select the delete button on the person