After completing this help guide, you'll be able to:
- Sign up for a MyComet account.
- Verify the account after signing up.
- Sign back in and complete the profile.
Signing up to MyComet will allow you to register to clubs and events and view your registration and items purchase history.
- Start by navigating to https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de
- From there you will see the log in window so to create a new account we will click the sign up link at the bottom of the window.
- From there we need to fill out all of the details, click the CAPTCHA tickbox, agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Sign Up.
- From there you will receive a success message confirming that the verification email has been sent to your mailbox. You will need to complete the verification before you can log back in.
Note: If you do not get the success screen you might notice that you see an error message stating "User with entered username already exists". If you see this you will need to change the username field to a unique username.
Note: If your first name, last name and DOB already exist in the system then it will let you know that an account already exists. Just copy the username and go to the reset password link to send yourself a password reset email. If you no longer have access to the email indicated then just start a ticket on this helpsite.
- Within the next 5 minutes you will see a verification email arrive in your inbox - please check your junk/spam folder.
- Click the verify button contained in the email.
Tip: If you don't receive the verification email you can get this resent. Just go back to the log in window and enter your username and password. The system will recognise that it hasnt been verified yet and give you the option to resend the email. If you still don't receive it then you may have a typo in the email address so start a ticket on this help site stating the username and correct email.
- Once verified return to the log in page and log into MyComet using the username and password that you set. These are both case sensitive so ensure that you input them correctly.
- After logging in you will be presented with the other fields that are required to complete your profile.
- Click edit below these fields, complete the information and click save.
- Now your account is all set up. You can either add additional details such as a profile picture to your account or continue onto registration.