After completing this help guide, you'll be able to:
- Add quick result for half time & full time.
Start by navigating to the match screen of the match you wish to add the quick result to - instructions for this can be found here.
- Scroll down to the Match Phases section of the match screen.
- In the result column click on either the first half or second half result.
- This will display the enter match result screen.
- Click into the each of the result boxes and enter the result for each team - the Home team will always be the left hand box.
- Click the tick to save the result.
Note: If the halftime score is entered first then the fulltime score will mirror this and will then need to be updated. If the fulltime score is entered first the halftime score will be set to 0:0 by default and then need to be updated.